The E-League is a collection of teams spread between several divisions in a 4 session circuit with the top 4 finishers in each division advancing to the playoffs.
The objective is to give the non sponsored teams the same experience and exposure as the teams who play on the shoe company sponsored circuits but sponsored teams are not prohibited from competing.
Each game will be have advanced game stats tracked via Legit Stats LLC and awards will be given at the end of the season before playoffs.
Each team will play 3 games per sessions (12 total). Schedules will be released the week before. Each session will be at different venues in the DMV area.
The E-League is not limited to DC, Baltimore and NOVA teams
MD Rockets, 1 Up Warriors, Allentown Pressure, Metroball
Capital City Thunder, Capital City Thunder, District All Stars, Metroball, Allentown Pressure, MD United
Metroball, Tru2form, Higher Level, NOVA Game Changers, District All Stars, Team Finish,
Tru 2 Form, Metroball, MD Phoenix, Team Rampage, WDC Bears, All City Elite,
SESSION ONE: MARET SCHOOL
SESSION TWO: THE CAMPUS
SESSION THREE: GLENELG COUNTRY DAY
SESSION FOUR: ATHLETIC REPUBLIC
Session I: April 6-7, 2019
Session II: April 20-21, 2019
Session III: May 4-5, 2019
Session IV: May 11-12, 2019
WE WANT TO THANK ALL COACHES, PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS FOR YOUR PART IN MAKING THE FIRST ANNUAL E-LEAGUE A SUCCESS! FOR ALL THE 11TH GRADERS WE HOPE THE ADDED OPPORTUNITY HELPS WITH YOUR DEVELOPMENT AND EXPOSURE AND FOR THE YOUNGER KIDS WE HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK NEXT YEAR! ALSO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE JR E-LEAGUE THIS WINTER!!!
11TH GRADE FINAL: TEAM NAF DEFEATS MD MOVEMENT
MVP: MIKE GREY, TEAM NAF
10TH GRADE FINAL: WDC BEARS DEFEATS NOVA GAMECHANGERS
MVP: MIKE AIKEN, ALL CITY ELITE
9TH GRADE FINAL: MD ELITE DEFEATS METROBALL
MVP: RYAN PRATHER, MD ELITE
9th Grade Division:
1. *Metroball (8-4)
2. Allentown Pressure (2-10)
3. HC United (6-6)
4. Team Rampage (2-9)
5. *MD Elite (12-0)
6. *MD Phoenix (7-4)
7. NOVA Game Changers (5-7)
8. *Higher Level (7-5)
10th Grade Division:
1. *Team Nationals (10-2)
2. VA Panthers (5-7)
3. Team Rampage (4-7)
4. *All City Elite (7-4)
5. *NOVA Game Changers (7-5)
6. *WDC Bears (9-3)
7. MD Tigers (2-10)
8. Team Synergy (4-7)
11th Grade Division:
1. *NOVA Game Changers (7-5)
2. *Team NAF (11-1)
3. Team Rampage (3-9)
4. All City Elite (4-8)
5. DMV Hunting Dogs (4-8)
6. *MD Movement (9-2)
7. EBC (0-3)
8. *Team Flight (7-5)
9. Team Thunder (0-6)
* Indicates the clinching of a playoff birth
- Roster (15 players max) must be submitted by April 7th. Teams cannot share players but can change out players in the first 2 sessions. Rosters are locked by the start of the 3rd session.
- Games will have 18 min halves (clock stops on freethrows and time outs as well as every whistle in the last min of the 1st half and last 3 mins of 2nd half), 30 sec shot clock, 1 and 1 after 10 fouls and 2 shots after 13 fouls. Player disqualifications will be after 5 fouls. Everything else is HS rules.
- Each team is allowed 3 coaches free per session NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tiebreakers in the standings ae head to head, 3-way point differential and conference record
- All players must have high school eligibility to compete. No fifth year players.
- The FIRST game of the day will have a 15 min grace period only. Arrive minimum of an hour early. If you are late for your game it will be a forfeit and a -15 in the point differential. There will be NO MAKE UP GAMES!
- Anything over 15 points in a win or loss will be just a +15 or -15
- If a player is ejected via 2 technical fouls he will be suspended for the next available game. If a player is ejected for fighting he will be suspended for a session (next 3 games)
- Each team will have 3 timeouts per game (all full), they carry over into overtime with an additional overtime given
- 1st overtime 3 mins, 2nd overtime 2 mins, 3rd overtime first point wins (including a free-throw)
- Clock will stop on all whistles the last 5 mins of all playoff games